Sonntag, 8. September 2013

Eulige Karte, schneckige Karte / Owly card, snaily card

Vor ein paar Tagen habe ich diese wundervolle Herbstkarte mit meinen neuen Stempeln von Betty's Creations gemacht. Ihren Shop kann ich euch empfehlen - tolle Motive, nicht überteuert und Betty ist eine ganz Liebe. Außerdem ging die Lieferung super fix.

Some days ago I made this wonderful fall card with my new stamps by Betty's CreationsI highly recommend her shop to you - great rubber stamps, not too expensive and Betty is a cutie. And the stamps were delivered extremely fast.



Mit dieser Karte möchte ich an folgenden Challenges teilnehmen:
With this card, I would like to take part in the following challenges:
Craft-Room Challenge: Trees and/or Leaves
Robyn's Fetish Challenge: Add some leaves (I forgot to add my link to the linklist - crap!)

Eine andere Karte, die vor ein paar Tagen entstanden ist, sieht so aus. Es war eine kleine Forenchallenge und man hatte nur 90min Zeit. Ich habe 80min gebraucht, allerdings auch das Motiv in der Zeit coloriert.

This is another card I made some days ago. It was a little challenge in a forum and I only had 90min to make it. I needed 80min, but I also coloured the motiv in this time.


1 Kommentar:

  1. A fabulous card, thank you for sharing it with us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    AntwortenLöschen